Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The season is still very important

The season is still very important metal color, but does not pay attention shiny, weathering performance in this quarter was more prominent, the former opening is still popular. We are a professional design and production of foreign R & D shoe manufacturers, while there are five joint production plant supply. The All foreign trade companies stock shoes absolutely low cost.Christian Louboutin are our customers all over the country provinces and cities and exported to the Middle East, Europe and the United States and other countries. P90X The company in line with the criteria for long-term business, we will give vendors and distributors to protect the most promise.last Friday, to my store Bengda fat rabbits in a circle. I just sit down and ready to mouth the war, Moncler the phone rang, a call to see, fat rabbit . pick up: Lao Liu, Where are you now? I now play with in your store. yo. I just eat until the rice Bi Sha Hui. OKOK! actually eaten, ordered copies of Chun Bing, a taxi Shahui store but not the fat rabbit, ask beef, rabbits do? Hi, first went out to play. Ha ha. a while back. Soon the girls on the shoes come waves of flooded in.. the shop is now under the decorative needs some effort, and now just a shell. takes time to care. conversation with the guests, fat rabbit came. really is a handsome guy. tall taller than me. I put down matter at hand, congee porridge and chat up. hare to my shop, put a lot of goodsuggestions. talk to the creative market. percussion Lane in the South not far from my place, he painted the scene rabbits, attracted many foreigners have bought N.have a bag, I am interested in is their own design and production of rabbit There are two patterns, monkeys and rabbits. over time, I will hang in the store to help sell the congee porridge will be very creative line of bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment